From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Tristan Leask
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 3:18 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: RE: Free Vista for UK peps

Opps, forgot this...

"Remember that from 5.30 p.m. today we are making available 1,000 copies
of Windows Vista and the 2007 Microsoft Office system in return for
correctly answering a simple question, the answer to which is contained
within the presentations throughout the day (the first 1,000 valid
entries with the correct answer will be eligible, terms and conditions
apply)."

Tristan