Hi all,

I have a report that is going to be sorted one of two ways - either by Order
Number or by Machine Number.  When it's sorted by Order Number, all the data
is just to be printed sequentially with no breaks.  But when it's sorted by
Machine Number, the users want a break and subtotals by Machine.

Is there a way to do this with just one report form?  Could I set up the
grouping and subtotals but set it up so that those things only print when
I'm printing the report by Machine Number?  Or do I need to have two
separate report forms?

Thanks much!

John
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of
strength, not a lack of knowledge, but lack of will." - Vince Lombardi

* All mail scanned by Norton AntiVirus.  No AV software on your computer?
Remove me from your address book, please.

* Please respect my privacy.  Do not forward my address to anyone else or
include me in emails sent to multiple recipients.  Use BCC.