I use it in several of my applications. I works good and looks real nice.
My only issues are: It dosn't include the source code and then does
something
tricky by extracting and registering a DLL or FLL when it starts.
Permissions may be a problem for your application. Also, you have to
purchase
yearly support to get bug fixes ...