Charlie,

The very likely probability of Jesus' life being (mostly) a work of fiction
has been refuted many times, I know. But usually it has been refuted in the
same way as evolutionism has been refuted, usually with silly and
non-scientific arguments.

For example, you're claiming that scientists address evolutionism gaps by
saying alien seeded planet Earth. That is RIDICULOUS. There are scientists
that speculate about it, perhaps some even believe on the possibility, but
those ideas are very far from being accepted as sound scientific theories.
Probably never will. You're putting, as usual, something in scientists'
mouth as to easily refute it. Religious people do that all the time. It's
pure intellectual dishonesty.

It's easy to rebuke lies using another lies.

Look, you are stuck in believing things written BY MEN centuries ago, as if
they are unquestionable truths. A fairy tale who explains everything with
ludicruous ideas.

Do you realise you're using ideas written by tribesmen hundreds of years ago
as a way to guide your life? And at the same time find that other people who
believe in other ancient tribesmen ideas are wrong?

Get a clue!