Now John, there you go with the moral absolutes again.
 I mean, come on, there's no right and wrong, just
gray areas.  Killing a baby is murder and so is
killing Saddam Hussein.

You can't make this stuff up.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

--- john harvey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Murder is the UNLAWFUL taking of a human life, by
> another, with malice
> aforethought.
>
> Killing Saddam wasn't murder, it was a lawful
> execution.
>
> John
>

> And let's look at number 1.  You support murdering
> Saddam, but not
> fetuses?  If killing fetuses is murder we need to
> recognize that
> murdering a conscious larger clump of cells is
> murder too.

> ** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise,
> are the opinions of the author, and do not
> constitute legal or medical advice. This statement
> is added to the messages for those lawyers who are
> too stupid to see the obvious.

Saddam - Hung for the Holidays
http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike