From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Kristyne McDaniel
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 10:12 AM
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: RE: [NF] Medical insurance

Virgil,

> Glad to hear that.

For a while there I was getting pretty worried. If Steve hadn't sold two
litters of puppies in the last few weeks it would have been worse. But now I
have a reprieve. So I have to make the best use of that reprieve that I can.

I hope that your ventures bear fruit soon as well.

Kristyne McDaniel
http://www.mcstyles.com
http://www.shamrocktrails.com