mrgmhale wrote:
> Amazing.  So, I got my pound of flesh for them being unfair in how they post
> their parking ordinances even if it did cost me $35 in the end.  Perverse
> sense of justice, no?  heh-heh...
>
> Gil

Not that I don't think you weren't 100% in the Right, but I think you
got sorta lucky...

Back in my city patrolman days if you'd done something like that, I'm
sure my Chief would have us circling your block waiting for you to move
and cite you for whatever we could pin on you...

Once a wise-ass kid managed to turn an $8 equipment violation into a
$3500 PILE of citations....

Ah, those were the days....  <g>

mj