Ted:  Woot.com has kind of a cult following.  Here is a link to the FAQ
http://www.woot.com/WhatIsWoot.aspx.  It has one item for sale each day and
when they're gone, they're gone.  A woot-off is usually a two or three day
affair where they sell an item until it is sold out and then put another
item up until it is sold out.  They have a wine site too.

During last week's woot-off they had the pepper pad.  I could be mistaken
but I think it was about half of the number above.

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
623-582-0323