James,

> You have a point regards being dissatisfied, we've never been totally happy

We're using www.lunarpages.com as are several others on this list. I've
been extremely pleased with the quality of LunarPage's service (uptime,
performance, customer service, price, features, and user forums). Highly
recommended!

BTW: They have both Linux and Windows plans. Both support FrontPage
Extensions. (We're on their Linux plan - I have no experience with their
Windows plan).

Malcolm