-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ed Leafe
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 7:22 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] Astronaut charged with kidnap attempt

On Feb 6, 2007, at 7:17 AM, Ricardo Aráoz wrote:

> Do you really think there's a difference if the trash is white, red,
> black or yellow? Could we also talk about jewish trash, muslim
> trash and
> christian trash or is trash discrimination limited only to race?

        It's an USA thing. 'White trash' is considered the highest form of
the American Ideal. They are invariably Christian, think GWB is a
great President, support any sort of war that is proposed, and vote
straight-line Republican. They actually think that NASCAR racing is a
"sport" and that people who drive such cars are "athletes". They
disdain education and educated people, and think that Budweiser is
actually what beer is supposed to taste like.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com

Gee, there is nothing so intolerant as a liberal. You got any more
stereotypes there boy?

John