Absolutely.  When you see your psychiatrist to check out your judgment,
also have him check out your reasoning.  Your believe that the original
war with Iraq, and subsequent civil struggle for power between waring
secretarian tribal fashion over the vacuum left when Saddam was removed
as leader of Iraq, which the Bush Administration now calls "the war", or
the violence in response to the effort of the US to impose it will on
the Iraqi people through military force, which the Bush Administration
also calls "the war",  resulted in a net saving of life is preposterous
and indefeasible.

When the time comes that an evaluation can be performed to accurately
measure the cost of the Iraq war in terms of loss of human life, loss of
limb, loss of hope, loss of financial resources, loss of property, loss
of a generation or two of mentally healthy Iraqi citizens, it will be
staggering.  The cost due to psychological damage/harm to the Iraqi
people, and all the children, will manifest itself for generations to come.

Regards,

LelandJ