Stephen the Cook wrote:
> MB Software Solutions <> wrote:
>
>> It's short-sighted thinking, imo.  It's purely for the sake of next
>> quarter's profits instead of investing in a better American worker
>> infrastructure.  And let's face it...they know that foreign
>> employment standards are not the same as the US, and they probably
>> can get away with a lot more whereas over here, their overhead costs
>> would be much higher.  Note:  That's purely a WAG on gut-feeling and
>> not researched.
>>

> Foregin workers tend to get more done then American ones, or so say the
> Foreginers.

Not happening - in my experience ( and I have encountered a lot in the
past 2 years) they are far worse than Americans.
It takes 3-4 times as many to get the same job done as their American
counterparts  and the code is pretty damn shitty.

All they tend to know is what is in the manual, no creativity at all.

Over glorified script kiddies is all they are in my opinion.

Oh and on another note, when your wondering why American wages keep
getting flushed down the toilet, take a look around and open your eyes!