On Tuesday 13 February 2007 1:39 am, Ricardo Aráoz wrote:
<snip>
> > Nobody outside of the medical profession ever heard of fetus until this
> > abortion politics started. Now the left, and those who are left on just
> > this one issue, have adopted this word. But the baby is still a baby.
>
> So you accept that the medical profession as a whole accepts there is a
> difference between a fetus and a baby, but you insist that we should
> take your word that they are one and the same thing.
>
> I rest my case.

Hi Ricardo!

You didn't have a case. Using a different word according to age does not, in
itself, negate the baby or fetus as a human being. He/she isn't a snake, a
cat or a dog until he/she is a certain age, even if the law, or indeed
everyone in the world says so. If he/she were a snake, cat or dog the libs
would have no interest in killing him/her. Libs only want to kill babies.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://www.pete-theisen.com/