Kevin Cully wrote:
> Just slap VMWare on one of those super duper Linux machines that you
> got.  That's a good way to test Vista without a full dedicated machine.

Yeah, I could do that.

Oh, wait, no I couldn't. Me and VMWare have not gotten along well in the
past. Maybe I'll attempt a little kissy-face and try to make up with it.
  Oh, damn, got that wrong too. Make up with it first, THEN try the
kissy-face thing.

No wonder it took 14 years to produce five kids. I could never get the
hang of it.

I could never get VMWare to see anything (hardware-wise) on my box. I
wuz using pro, though, instead of server, which appears to be what all
the Cool Guys around here use.

And I SOOOOOOOOOOO want to be cool. (I'm almost desperate enough that I
would go to law school. Bada-bing myself.)

> If you're counting concurrent users, shirley there's a mapped network
> drive somewhere.

Yeah, the data set can reside on a network drive, but the app itself
sits in Program Files and writes locally. You know, act locally, spew
toxic waste globally, kinda like China.

Whil