-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sietse Wijnker
Posted At: 19 February 2007 16:34 Posted To: Profox Archive
Conversation: Clearing the Word Clipboard
Subject: RE: Clearing the Word Clipboard

Hi,
Depending to the amount of customization in the toolbars the following should
work:
ox.CommandBars("Clipboard").Controls(4).Execute

Where ox is a reference to any Office COM-reference like Word.Application or
Excel.Application

I would recommend not using such a hard reference but would search for the
correct button like this:

#DEFINE msoControlButton = 1
oy = ox.CommandBars.FindControl(msoControlButton, 3634) IF VARTYPE(oy) = "O"
        oy.Execute()
ENDIF

Regards,
Sietse Wijnker