=> Subject: Algorithms
=>
=>      Great resource: http://www.nist.gov/dads/index.html
=>
=>      Brings back memories of Computer Science classes of long ago...
=>
=> -- Ed Leafe
=>

Holy oxymoronia, Batman!  You should not be able to remember things from "long
ago."  If you can, they were not so "long ago."  As I write this I am trying to
remember something that I have forgotten but I cannot remember what it is that
I have forgotten (i.e. the metadata).  That is what it means to be "old."  That
is when "long ago" is an applicable modifier.

Nice find though, Ed.  Thanks for sharing!

B+
HALinNY