From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Stephen the Cook
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 10:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: SQL Server 2005

Roderick Pagdanganan <> wrote:
> Hello Folks,
>
> I finally got my upgrade for Visual Studio 2005 and what I want to
> know is if I should install SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition. I
> previously installed SQL Server 2005 Express and created some
> databases for some VFP projects. Will installing the Developer
> Edition create havoc with my Express edition? Need Help please. Oh by
> the way what's the difference between the two?
>
> Thanks in advance.

It won't harm what is there, but depending on your prior install, it
might
not upgrade.  If it does not problem with respect to your data.

Stephen Russell
DBA / .Net Developer

Memphis TN 38115
901.246-0159

"A good way to judge people is by observing how they treat those who
    can do them absolutely no good." ---Unknown

http://spaces.msn.com/members/srussell/

2/20/2007
1:44 PM