Hi all,

I've grown used to the Windows Desktop Search functionality to quickly find
content on my system, but it lacks indexing for VFP code.

After some research I found that it's possible to create an indexer that
handles specific kind of files. Like there's a PDF iFilter that indexes the
content for PDF files into the WDS search index. Nowhere however I could
find even a reference for an iFilter implementation for SCX or VCX files.

Has anyone here heard of some initiative like this?

I've also looked for some samples of creating a VFP iFilter implementation
myself, but the documentation on how to create one is also hard to
find/understand. Anyone knows of some examples, preferably in VB/C#?

Regards,

Sietse Wijnker

multipart/alternative
  text/html