On 2/28/07, Andrew Stirling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Over here, UK, H. M. Revenue & Customs (was Inland Revenue) sends out a
> CD to employers for the start of the PAYE year, 6th April.
> Anyway it will not Auto install in Vista.
> http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/employers/cdrom/install-vista.htm

"You will then be given the choice of installing or running from disk.
Select 'install'. When asked where you would like to install the CD do
not accept the default installation folder, instead type C:\HMRC and
select 'next'. The CD-ROM will then install."

"C:\HMRC".  And we wonder why Windows is such a security mess.  It's
precisely this kind of thing.

--
Paul