Hi Derek,

> I'd say most experts would never put 100k records in a grid, ever. GUI
> controls aren't designed for this amount of data typically, and it's
> fairly un-usable to end users.

Maybe I wasn't so clear. I didn't want to display 100K records in a grid.
I have a small cursor with 50 records locally with Accessory Ids and from
the other side I have a large 100K records  Accessories  table with
desrcriptions, prices etc... All I want is to display a 50-records grid with
the appropriate information.

Vassilis