I get around the logmein free file transfer problem by using an FTP site
on my web site.

I can use Powerdesk on the remote machine to drop the file(s) using ftp
to my web site then use Powerdesk on my local machine to get the file(s)
using ftp to my web site.

Works great!

 From what I remember of the WebEx file transfer it was horribly slow
compared to straight FTP so I'm better off now.