Today my husband Steve had a hip replacement surgery.

If I named all the operations my husband has had just since I've known him
I'm not sure you guys would even believe me. Sometimes I don't believe it
myself.

He's been deteriorating to the point that he could barely walk or stand
because the pain was too much to bear. The prosthetic hip joint is supposed
to give him back a nearly normal range of motion with much less pain than
he's been having. It requires a 6 week period with a walker.

He is doing quite well today. The operation was done under local anesthetic
because his many physical issues put him at too high a risk for general
anesthesia. I can see that he's lost blood just by looking at his coloring,
but he seems to be OK regardless. He's supposed to be up walking tomorrow --
a few steps.

Just in time to move in to the new house, I hope. Assuming that winds up
OK... We have some large overruns and had to go back to the bank for more
funds. I still haven't heard whether that's been approved.

Gotta admit life is always interesting.

Kristyne McDaniel