Hi Ted

Good advice, thank you.

Not that I'm planning to move from Fox anytime soon; we'll be converting
our main suite of apps to vfp9 when SP2 is released (we're on 8 atm) and
plan to stick with that as long as possible.  In terms of moving to new
environments I'm really looking 5+ years out - but the buildup needs to
start now of course.

One thing I'd be interested in: what are the Linux options (if any?) on
PDAs?

--
Cheers