Thanks Alan,
It is just going to reside on the server.
Client Windows XP stations will be running the EXE on the workstations
with a DBF data.
So, my guess is it should have no negative affect on the Application.
The authors of the program are just saying it's not certified for a 64
bit server... yada yada... i.e. they have not taken the time to
officially test it themselves.
I personally don't see it's going to be a problem... but my supervisors
won't support anything (as a reseller) if the author does not say it's
certified for the 64 bit server.
I'm just trying to get feedback from others that are using their VFP8+
apps on Server 2003 64-bit

Thanks,
Philip