If you're THAT young, don't worry too much about it:

When I was:

20 - I was training to be an engineering officer on a Nuclear (or
Nukular) sub
21 - Computer Programmer
23 - Lead guitar player in an Acid Rock Band
24 - Married with child

You just DON'T KNOW what life's gonna throw at you but enjoy it while
it's happening!!!

Cheers;

Chet

PS: What's this "retirement" thingie.

I'm moving to Tucson, AZ,

Gonnal play music, record music, make golf clubs and help my girlfriend
get her Holistic Nursing practice going.

Just ain't gonna program for money no more...