> > Red Hat has responded to claims that it is acting like Microsoft

Speaking of Microsoft,

"We had to get an RMA for a defective hard drive to Seagate the other
day," wrote a reader at a small computer shop. "I went online to their
web site and was greeted with the message 'This website has been
changed and updated to make RMAs easier and quicker.' Uh-oh. Everyone
in the computer business has learned the hard way that most companies
are following Microsoft's lead, meaning that they're distorting the
term 'quicker and easier' to mean infinitely harder and more
complicated and frustrating and involving far more time. "

http://www.gripe2ed.com/scoop/story/2007/3/26/02540/8087

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC