Steve,

I thought your name looked familiar. Thanks for your many contributions to
both emulation projects. I've been enjoying each for quite a while and
look forward to every new release. I'm hoping pinMAME will be updated to
the main source tree in the near future to take advantage of the new
artwork features. It's been an amazing year so far especially in regards
to hardware decryption.

Regards,

Andrew Baker
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]