11/04/2017 is the Date Vista dies

Robert Jennings

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Ed Leafe
Posted At: 03 April 2007 12:38
Posted To: Profox Archive
Conversation: Another life after VFP thread?
Subject: Re: Another life after VFP thread?

On Apr 3, 2007, at 7:21 AM, Brian Abbott wrote:

> Agreed.  98% of customers will start to worry only if/when the
> software can't run on whatever new OS MS have introduced - ie 2015+

        I don't think that that's accurate. If Microsoft introduces
SonOfVista next year, and VFP doesn't run on it, they won't be
guaranteeing a fix for VFP. The "support" only means that they will
support VFP on WinXP, Vista, etc. Or am I reading things wrong?

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com