On Apr 3, 2007, at 1:45 PM, Sales Info wrote:

> Note to self: ... too many damn choices ;)

        Of course, you can create your own!

        That's not as far-fetched as it may seem. Look at the Dabo editor:
in many ways, it's much more advanced than the VFP editor, yet it
took the two of us a tiny percentage of the time we've spent on Dabo
to create. That's because the classes we based it on are freely
available, and you can look at the code and figure out what you want
to tweak to meet your own needs. 95% of the functionality in the Dabo
editor was already present in the base class (that we didn't write).

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com