From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ted Roche
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 12:53 PM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [NF] Re: For all you contractors out there working under head
hunters

On 4/9/07, Virgil Bierschwale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> They had an article on CIO insight the other day where a study was
actually
> done and it disproved all the "we can't find anybody" theories, but yet,
you
> haven't heard it anywhere, have you ??

Are you refering to:

http://www.cioinsight.com/article2/0,1540,2104842,00.asp

"Outsourcing should save money-but it usually doesn't. And that's not
the only bit of conventional wisdom that has outlived its usefulness."

The killer line imo is "Still, our research suggests that outsourcing
is providing less value than it should due to mediocre management by
outsourcing customers and poor performance by vendors."

What utter nonsense.
--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC