On Apr 10, 2007, at 2:19 PM, Scott Ramey wrote:

> Try www.molebox.com, works great with VFP, may work with Python.

        I always wondered how things like this could not be easily hacked by
someone with similar code experience as the authors. During the time
that the encrypted file is being run, it has to be decrypted back to
the original byte code in order to be properly interpreted, and there
are ways to dump the memory of a process in order to re-create the
original byte codes. At that point, it's no more difficult than it is
to re-create source from a .pyc or a .fxp file. Or am I missing an
important step somewhere?

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com