Open the DBCs as tables and Browse them.  You will see that each DBC holds
details of the tables, indexes and fields within that DBC which will give
you a basis for comparison.  AFIELDS() will give you the structure of each
field.

I have some code I could send you.  I wrote it years ago in VFP 6 so there
are probably better ways of doing things now.

John Weller
01380 723235
07976 393631