=> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pete Theisen
=>
=> Remarkable that he lived to 84 chain smoking.
=>
=> Pete

Having stopped smoking over a year ago after 45 years of serious inhaling, all
I can say is ...

BULLSH*T, Pete.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinions.  But my experience is that I do
not feel any better at all having stopped.  And now my physician, being unable
to casually blame everything on smoking, even admits that my slight respiratory
problems might in fact be due to other causes.  Revelations!

And Vonnegut did not die of respiratory problems at all ... it was brain damage
from a fall.

Of course there are some pundits who would argue that his brain was damaged a
long, long time ago.  Personally, I never understood him, even after meeting
him in 1972, he was a big ? in my mind.  But I digress.

B+
HALinNY