This is way cool.

Last night I was looking around the Drudge Report and
he had a link to all the stuff people were selling
regarding Imus.

So I said, "damn, I wonder if it's too late to put
some stuff on?".

So I quickly designed 5 items and placed them on
CafePress and uploaded the list to Froogle.

I didn't think much of it.

Today I have, just 12 hours later, 10,000 hits to my
website and about about 13 orders.

SO I received an email from the NY Post, they're
writing an article about the phenomenon and if his
editor approves the article, it will probably appear
tomorrow.

I asked him not to use my real name due to the
possibility of crazies coming here to protest in front
of my house.

Right Wing, Conservative and Republican Gear!
http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike

Thoroughbred Horse Racing Group
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/mikes_horse_racing/