From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Kenneth Kixmoeller
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 7:21 AM
To: Profox
Subject: [NF] Attaching picture in AOL eMail

Hey - -

I remember *somebody* in here is an AOL user...

An extremely non-technical friend of mine is trying to send some
image files to me. The eMail she sent tried and failed to have the
images embedded in HTML.

What are the steps to doing a simple attachment to an eMail? Can she
change the eMail to plain text, so it doesn't try the embedded HTLM
thing? I did some research, and it seems that AOL handles multiple
attachments poorly, so I asked her to experiment and send me one. But
the is *really* a "user," so if you know how to do it successfully
and can give me the steps, I'd appreciate it.

Ken