I've created a new site at http://www.JobsForOurFuture.com/index.php using
joomla.

Please take a look at it and take the POLL.
If anybody has the time to write articles for this site, feel free to do so
as I can use all the help that I can get promoting this site because I
believe that the media will not publish sites such as this because it
doesn't have the sensationalism that they thrive on.

Haven't figured out how to do it yet, but I plan on making this a free site
(donations accepted) to post jobs and resumes and hopefully match up
unemployed individuals with businesses needing their help.

I know the last 4 years have been hell for me and from what I've been
hearing on here, apparently a lot of others are going through the same thing
so we need to do what we can as jobs are what keeps America running.

Thanks,

Virgil Bierschwale
Armstrong and Skipper Real Estate
(830) 329-6774 Cell