Pete Theisen wrote:
> On Saturday 21 April 2007 3:03 pm, Ricardo Aráoz wrote:
>> Pete Theisen wrote:
>>> On Saturday 21 April 2007 2:11 pm, Ricardo Aráoz wrote:
>>> <snip>

>>> Hi Ricardo!
>>>
>>> You want to kill me?
>> Hi Petey!
>>
>> No, heavens! I would never say that. I just intend to wage war on
>> terrorism (of whatever sign) inside my country. Just don't make sudden
>> moves.
>
> Hi Ricardo!
>
> Is terrorism really any problem in Argentina? Particularly terrorism from
> aged
> Americans whose only sudden moves are in the direction of the toilet?

No! We have no issues with TRUE Americans, like Mexicans, Canadians,
Brazilians, etc.
But we will wage war on terrorist USA's old people. We have intelligence
information and we will be including them in OUR 'axis of evil'. Unless
you cease and desist we'll wage preventive war on you.

We have strong reasons to believe you are manufacturing and using canes
for non-civilian uses. And unless you allow the 'World Cane Control
Organization' (WCCO) to inspect your country looking for illegal cane
facilities we will be forced to attack you. We admit we are the biggest
cane manufacturers in the world, and the only ones who have used two
canes to beat a couple of babies. But we are a responsible nation. We
will not let any upstarts to start fabricating these canes for
themselves. If you need them, then we'll sell you some canes for
peaceful uses, but you're not allowed to manufacture them yourselves,
only us, our allies and those nations who are strong enough that we
don't dare attack can make canes.

So beware, you have been notified!