I'm still driving my 2005 VW Jetta TDI wagon with which I am very
pleased.  I haven't had a single problem with her.  She is always ready
when I have to go anywhere.  I don't do a lot of driving, so I only have
around 7,000 miles on my Jetta wagon.  It really takes around 60,000
miles before the Jetta diesel engine is fully broken in, so I have a
long ways to go.

It's not unusual for small diesel autos to get over 1 million miles with
the original engine that came with the car, so my guess is I will wear
out long before my VW Jetta TDI wagon does.

My current plan are to run the wagon until the warranty expires, and
then take her to Dallas for a mod that would take her up to 133 hp and
215 to 230 torque.

I can't stopping thinking about the new 2008 Sportswagon, though.  I
would damn near be willing to sell a kidney to have one as my second
car, or I could trade in my 2005 Jetta for the new model.   Decision,
decisions.

Regards,

LelandJ