Excellent point Vince!  That works for me too.  Do your bills more often.

One other thing I forgot to mention is that I answer customer calls 24 / 7.
I would rather find out on Sunday when I am on the lake that my customer has
a problem than wake up to it Monday morning.  I may not be able to help
them, but at least they know I am aware of the problem.

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
623-582-0323