I had to do some research on this.  It is against the law for anyone to
conspire to overthrow the US government by force or  violence.

Here are a few links on the matter:

http://www.answers.com/topic/smith-act

http://www.mscode.com/free/statutes/97/007/0071.htm

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/260903ronpaul.html

Well, I'm having trouble finding any cases where an American President
ran for office under false pretext, and after elected silently began
nipping away at the US form of government; moving the government towards
a ruling one party state.  I believe the Bush Administration has been
working very hard behind the scene and very secretly to essentially
overthrow our traditional Democratic/Constitutional form of government.
This wouldn't meet the definition of "overthrow of the government by
violence or force, but it would produce the same result by means of
treachery and deceit.  Of all the weapon in the world, the most
dangerous weapons of all are treachery and deceit.

If the Bush Administration, the Neocons, and some members of the Radical
Religious Righters were working toward a goal of establishing a new form
of government for the "New American Century", what do you think the
punishment should be?

Regards,

LelandJ

Hi Leland!

You mean that you wish them (gasp) physical harm? As in "support peace or I'll
kill you"?