Its good to have you back Bob, and to see you haven't lost a step while
away.  You're fully up to speed already, and its just your first week back.

I enjoyed listening to the link you provided, (eg I never got the video
to work),  about the previous Democratic Administration's belief that
Saddam had WMD, and I couldn't help but chuckle a little wondering if
you are still looking for them.

Now you're tell me, and the Scientific community form 113 countries
around the world, who just completed a 6 year study of global warming
and climate change, that global warming is just a figment of our
imagination, even though the esteem pannel of Scientist have
statistically place a 90% probability that humans are responsible for
global warming and climate change.

I've learned that trying to reason with you on issue you have made up
your mind about is like beating my head against a brick wall.  Trying to
change people who are in denial is funny that way.  Welcome back, and I
look forward to some stimulating debates with you as the 2008 elections
draw near.

Regards,

LelandJ