From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Ted Roche
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 3:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: quiet?

On 4/26/07, Kenneth Kixmoeller/fh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Working? Yup. On Fox stuff? Not for a while.

Same here. PHP, Postgres, MySQL, bash scripting, Python, HTML, CSS,
Javascript.

> I've been wondering for a while whether the list is petering out.

It does seem like it's quiet lately, but it's hard to judge if that's
because folks are heads-down at work, or have gone elsewhere.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC