Evidently you didn't *copy* your new form, you subclassed it. The
objects you can't delete are part of the parent class & hence can't be
deleted. Check out the parent class property etc... until you find the
form or class where the objects were originally added. Then you can use
Windows explorer to actually do an os level copy to a new vcx/vct or
scx/sct pair of renamed files.
-Lew