Yeah, I loaded vfp9, library, visual studio 2005, sql server, vista and it
definitely takes up room.
Sure seems to run quick and it's the intel dual core

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Whil Hentzen (Pro*)
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 2:31 PM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [NF] Computer, schomputer

> By the way the dell was about 850 and well worth it because I'm probably
> going to buy a second one soon.
> I do think I should have got a bigger hard drive with it though as I went
> with the 60 gb and its already half full

Yeah, I thought about that for a bit, but she runs off the server, so
she doesn't need any local disk space except for the OS. Vista plus an
app or two takes up 30 GB without blinking, but Linux won't.

This is just a housewife machine, not a developer's box that needs a lot
of capabilities and oompf.

(Am I sexist pig or what?)

Whil