Chet Gardiner wrote:
> When I'm looking for information about a form I "USE <formname.scx>" in
> the VFP IDE and look at the contents of the fields in that table.
>
> Class, classloc, name, methods, properties, etc. are some of the fields
> I'll look into.
>
> If it's in a classlib, "USE <classlib.vcx>" does the trick...

Your post makes me think of the HackCX tool found here:
http://www.whitelightcomputing.com/prodhackcxpro.htm

The intro text says it all: "Having fun hacking a class or form via the
ever trusty BROWSE window? Enjoy rearranging memo windows each time,
manually finding the correct record in the table, making the change,
only to discover that the class or form won’t open in the designer?
HackCX Pro is a better editor than the BROWSE window and provides a
safer hacking experience for your forms and visual class libraries."

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC