From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kenneth Kixmoeller/fh
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 6:11 PM
To: profox@leafe.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [OT] get me off your fuckin bullshit

Fellow ProFoxxers:

Now, now: Don't pick on him, as he is clearly superior to us all.

Note his VFP accomplishments, as proudly proclaimed on his *awesome*
web site:

  - Class and object development (Ooooooooo!)
  - FoxPro enhancements through Microsoft's API (aaaaahhhhhh!)
  - HTML Creation through FoxPro (Wo! Who would have thought of *that*?)
  - Pass through SQL (musta taken him years to master!)
  - User Defined Function development (You can *do* that? Unbelievable!)

And the topper of them all:

  - Member of the VFUG.org since 2001

Gollllllleeeeee! I wish *I* had such skill.  After all, it isn't like
VFUG lets in just *anyone.* Kinda makes you humble, doesn't it? We
should line up and beg his forgiveness, hoping he will come back and
Grace us with his special brand of Knowledge. I'll be first:

Forgive us, Mr. Cummings. We did not know we were in the presence of
Greatness.

Ken, a mere ProFox mortal.