David Crooks wrote:
> Is there a way to run the Import Wizard pragmatically?  TIA!
>
> David L. Crooks

I tried and tried to get this to work but could never get it going
correctly... I was on someone else's dime so I *did* give it the ol'
college try....

Like all electronic data exchanges though once you get it all set up and
working perfectly, someone upstream/downstream will change a field width
or something and mess everything up...

Maybe you could look at an XML solution for this - at least then you can
verify the schema before you commit to the import....

Matthew S. Jarvis
IT Manager
Bike Friday - "Performance that Packs."
www.bikefriday.com