On Monday 14 May 2007 5:23 pm, Ricardo Aráoz wrote:
<snip>

> > I think they had a deadline and missed it.
>
> So, according to you, angels no longer have free will?

Hi Ricardo!

I think the choice was God or the devil, with the understanding that it was a
one time choice, no turning back. Now they are assistant devils.

They still have a choice of whom they torment. They could choose you, or me or
even Ed. <s> So this might be considered free will.

In other words, they have a choice among possibilities, but undoing the choice
between God and the devil, that choice is past and no other choice on that
particular question is possible.
--
Regards,

Pete