On May 18, 2007, at 5:25 PM, Jerry Wolper wrote:

>> We still haven't pulled out from Germany
>
> Which gets back to my original question: How do you define victory?

        You don't, because then you can be held to a standard. Remember
"Mission Accomplished"? They learned their lesson, and have never
defined what the mission is since then. That way they can claim that
they are only going to stay there until "the job is complete", but
will never, ever, define what "complete" means.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com