On Saturday 19 May 2007 2:23 pm, Leland F. Jackson, CPA wrote:
> Also, it should be noted that the Japanese Americas, who were placed
> into internment, were not in a position where they could bring a law
> suit aginst the US government for the reprehensible treatment that so
> violated them as human being and violated their constitutional rights as
> American Citizens, so there was no way where such a suit could have
> found its way to the Supreme Court throught appeal for a ruling.

Hi Leland!

Oh, for heaven's sake read the article. There were all kinds of suits, several
of which made it to the Supreme Court, and this is how the internment was
upheld by the Supreme Court.

I remember one when time I was in some little truck stop or rest area in
western Texas. Two California teenage girls were asking truck drivers how to
get to some army base or another, where one of them wanted to visit a
boyfriend.

I told them it was two day's drive from where we were once I saw where it was.
They thought since it was just 8 inches or so on the map . . . Build the camp
out there.
--
Regards,

Pete